My life is now a real mess with my friends. I am not myself again. Really. If it goes on like this for years, i rather die than suffer. I love my school. It is really great. No mistakes on that. But I am now holding on to my blur life which pulls me down...
i am lost in the dark where my heart bleeds and i am going to die. I am just not there to help, i am just there to suffer the lost of my soul which is hiden far away from me amd away from me shreding tears which have meanings in it. I am a blind,crazy,miserable kid. There is no reason being alife but sad and lonely.No use. No use at all... I am a real stupid girl. HAHAHAHAHAHAHa. I am just so not real. I blinded with a string of words which she said u see... Well gtg... BYE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.