Constant Struggle

I’ve been having issues with my weight since maybe around 12?
At 12, my routine was using my bus card to buy McDonalds.
At 13, I entered a mixed school and was teased for being fat.
At 14, I still didn’t understand why I was being teased for being fat.
At 15, I wanted to be skinny too and started to run.
At 16, I was having so much insecurities I caved in but was average.
At 17, I was one of the fatter ones in my CCA squash and had a hard time during training.
At 18, I had the desire to be skinny, really skinny.
At 19, I was skinnier and wanted to go down the scale some more.  
At 20, I was skinny, trained like mad and just traced my bones to sleep each night.
At 21, I gained so much weight I cried about my weight bitterly so many times.
At 22, I was in a constant weight battle from the high to the low on the scales.
Now, I’m just a broken mess of numbers.
I’ve defined myself by numbers.
And it won’t go away.
But oh wells.
It’ll pass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.