When it falls.

There are words that I have left behind.
A past that I never want to retell.
Lies that I feel guilty of.
Tears that I am supressing inside.
Longing that I've been feeling for too long.
...
Is this pain I feel?
My whole future is blinded by it.
People around me play deaf with me.
I can't stop feeling fu.king sad.
I feel like I'm being dragged down with force.
So much force.
I'm surrounded but why?
Why do I feel so lonely inside?
Becos I'm invinsible.
Becos I'm still empty.
Becos I'm being hated.
Becos I'm being misunderstood.
Becos I'm almost (almost) dead anyway.
...
Hear me out humans!
Tell me that I'm here!
I hurt too. JUST LIKE YOU.
Stop ignoring me!
I don't want your attention.
I JUST WANT TO STOP BEING PUT DOWN ALL THE TIME DAMMIT!
You bitch. I want to get back at you.
But I won't becos I can't.
Cos I'm torned right now.

♥i'm breaking soon.
p.s. Who knows what true loneliness is - not the conventional word but the naked terror? To the lonely themselves it wears a mask. The most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion.
- Joseph Conrad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence