Me!!!

Dear Nobody...
here i am agn...writing crappy stuffs abt my crappy life...You agree its crappy???well...THANK YOU!!!haha...i sound like a crazy arsehole...haha...anywayz...school todae was brilliant....haha.i'm so crap.No offence gd ppl...i also wanna complain abt SHAFIQ sooo irritating!!!I've also made a new bestfwen...TIFFANY!!Also have others like...Ren Jie...Liang Ying...Christene...Hidayat...Ben...Tze xin n for the rest that i didn't mention...i'm terribly sry...srysrysry!!!!I AM NOT EMO!!!but i like black n red. i like wen ppl say i'm goth.Oh ya!!!sooo funny...Of course i've not forgotten my old buddies...ying ru, Ko hwee...Cheng suan nicole n more!!!I miss them a bunch!
.................................................................................................
well...todae...i fought wif Fathin Nabilah. I really thought that she annoyed me like a lot!I dunno y but she really pissed me off todae..ok...let's change topic.Ying ru n tiffany loooks totally alike!isn't that funnny??lol!!!!!till then..bb!!!

♥...is crap in my life~♥~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.