haiz...

♥haha.

Am 14 todae. Not too happy.
Got a cake. Duffy duck. Haha.
Lol...never do e things I am
SUPPOSED to do during the holidae.
It's so sad and tragic.
Haven finish holidae hwk.
Heck...

Ok. Here is 14 ways I have changed since last year.
14) I have copied my fren's hwk now at 14. (1st time)
13)I wear more dresses...(weird)
12)I run faster?! (lame)
11)Having Mixpod. ( ???)
10)Spending less time wif my frens
09)Passing Maths for the 1st time in sec. school
08)Having a Victoria Secret!!!
07)Updating this blog.
06)Christine(in my opinion) became nicer
05)having a below 50 level position
04)Writing letters to TRACY(2/7)
03)Got the perlini ring I wanted
02)Said the unsaid(lies, secrets n ya...)
01)AM OVER THE SHITTY WORLD(thnks 2 those no gd ppl)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.