outrightly insulting

Misunderstood is my word of the day.
People just don't get you sometimes.
Your mentality.
I can't explain it...
It's like an a HUGE heart shape.
You draw and doodle on it.
It looks nice then you remember,
it's all your imagination.
Ok, that's even more confusing.
I am screwing up my mid year.
Misplacing all my thoughts.
Running wild.
Running scared.
Running all alone.
I WANT A NEW LIFE.
lol.

I want to snuggle up in bed.
I want to curse at the top of my lungs.
I want to see myself as a movie director.
I want to be seen as an individual.
I don't want to struggle again.
i don't want to be lied to anymore.
I'm not lovable but I'm not a bitch here.
I'm a fucking human people.
Or are you blind?


♥With Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.