Alone is kinda good

I'm not who you think I am
I lie in front of your faces & you still believe
I find solace within these walls
I let my anger overtake my actions
Anger clouds every inch of my being
I find myself pathetic at times
I can't even bring myself to face the world sometimes
I wake up in the morning having awful thoughts sometimes
Thoughts that make me go mad
People just wouldn't understand if I tell them
They'll say, "I understand. It's okay."
That is effing bullshit
I feel so down today
It's the weather, the stupid life & stupid times
I want to hold on to stay sane but I have no will to
My body wants to feel pain while I try to stay sane
It wants to hurt
To feel something worse than what's been lying on the inside
I'm dun wan attention
I want de-attention
I want to be alone and contented with my own space

♥xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.