A Little Smth

Went to the cinemas on the 1st of December 2010(:
I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.
The Cathay cinema at EHub.
I was SUPPOSE to go with Farah but something cropped up last minute.
I couldn't find a fren so I ended up going alone^^
I bought the seat E-18 seat of the theatre 4 & well,
seat E-17 also ended up being mine cos no one sat in it.
I bought the medium combo & entered the threatre.
It was damn cold and I was lyk freezing.
I put on my cardigan and was still cold.
So, I kinda curled up and put my bag in the next seat.
FYI, it was a couple seat. Lol.
Anyway, it was a great movie which I WILL watch next year for the Part 2.
I'm almost done with my homework (YAY!) and will start revision soon.
I'm aiming high but I'm also very lazy rite now.
Oh and during the holidays,
I LAUGH WAY TOO MUCH.
I'm on high most of the days and when I'm moody,
that's a heck of a nightmare.


♥xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.