undoubted

I want to be able to reach out and touch a soul.
I want to inspire another with just being honest.
I want them to see me beyond the eyes of others.
See me as who I am.
I am human.
I am a teenager.
I have every emotion a person could ever have.
But I am also different.
I look at the world as a kaleidoscope.
In a different nature than others.
Some people think I'm a crank.
But truth be told, I am just a little more special.




I can't say what I want to say.
I show much difference in my life.
The way I live. The way I WANT to live and the way I am risking my ownself for all the syits that I'm going through.
But let's open a new chapter.
Let's hear our own cries.
Don't worry another.
Be sure of yourself.
Understand.
Do.
♥never expect the unexpected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.