beau.

Ten things I like/like more during June Holidays (other than my awesome sisters and my family and my lovely besties):


10: ANGRY BIRDS. They're actually pretty cute!
Saw this in my dream. Dreamt that all humans
angry birds and they're our life points>.<








09:BADMINTON! Haha. I played with some of
kid neighbours and sister & got obsessed over it
all over again.









08: FERRIS WHEELS! They're just nice(: I
wanna go on one some time soon...
















07: PENGUINSMr Poppin's Penguins made me in LOVE with THEM! Adorable aren't they?!












06: SMURFS! Its coming to the CINEMAS!















05: CARE BEARS! My eldest sis bought all 4 of
us care bear handphone tinkles so I LOVE them
thanks to her(:














04: BURBERRY! It's my #motivationtostudy!















03: JUSTIN BIEBER! Lol. He's kinda grown up
yeah?














02: HARRY POTTER! I HEARTS IT!!! Waiting
for the movie release.










01:TWITTTTTTTTTER! Haha. Of course la. I've been IN LOVE with TWITTER 'cos I'm super expressive(:





♥LOVE EVERYONE LOTS TODAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.