But maybe

Im not sure what to do from here.
Quit?
Im not sure who to turn to anymore.
I don't even know what Im actually doing right.
Prolly nothing.
Im not even sane.
Im ranting here cos I know no one bother to read this.
What have I got to lose in life?
Everything. I've lost every part of me to stupidity.
One year ago, I started and now, I can't even stop for the person that means so much to me.
Now, I don't even know how to feel.
It's like I wanna be hyper forever and ever and ever.
I don't wanna face this cold and forever haunting world.
I want to see myself go far but my heart says no.
I want to know what it's like to lie on a hospital bed and wonder how much it'll hurt the people I once loved.
How can I be so selfish right?
I don't know, like really, Im pissy and no one likes a pissy friend.
No one likes any friend that breaks promises and can't even stay coherent for more than 10 minutes.
What is it with me?
I need someone to shout at me, slap my face or just make me face reality.
Or simply, let me give up on me.
Finally.


♥Life happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.