meh.

I guess I disappeared online. No Twitter, Facebook nor Tumblr. HAHAHA. Technically, Im still here. Just.. I need somewhere to run away and forget about everything. About you. But I can't. Because it's me. Life's not that hard if you look at it in a nice way. I went for a really long run and am still not tired (weird~). Plus, I made pancakes this morning. I know this is a rare post. But no one reads my blog honestly so like, meh?

Maybe I listened too much to my friends but then again, so do you. And I don't like that as I try my best to leave everything to fade away, I constantly break down. It's like I've lost all reason. It's like Im back at square one. And I've no means and no will to continue going. What am I saying~

Im sick:( Can't seem to recover. I think I must start being positive~

"Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart?"

Yeah. I don't sleep much either. LOL. Really, what am I saying~ Hmm.. I think my injuries are accumulating. Must start being careful? Or maybe not.. Just sleep on the pain lor~

Anyway, I signed up for OLTC again this year. Im not sure if I can pass the interview but I know I'll be different. Like, fuck it all kind of behavior and just have fun because attachment to people will only bring hurt, tears and pain pain pain.

Okay, so... Hello to whoever is reading this. Hi. Thank you for stopping by and do text me if you know me? HAHAHA. I must sound so desperate. Nah, Im just floating around now. Have a good day! 

♥With Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.