let's talk

Yesterday was CCA day & the last day of school.
Ms Ong (Jing Hui) got her Teacher's Day present
and we got discount on our physical training (oh yeah!)
Before that, I went to tamp. with Tze Min where SHE ate at LJS.
We were late with Gloretta (who waited for us) and Ms Ong held
the door for us (can you believe that?)
Thanks cher:)
Then the day went on...
I had sore throat and I'm feeling sick right now.
Diaoz-.-"
But everthing's okay I guess.
Just chilling out and trying to rest so yeah...
Injured my left hand knuckles the other day.
Seems to be healing well (great!)
Oh and got back report book.
haha.
Not gonna say my results but it's kk.
Not very shabby.
Failed a maths class test on Thursday but
hey!
I'm trying my best here.

♥done with seating here doing nothing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.