A lost

HEYHEY!
I'm lyk in school rite now.
I have NOT finished Maths September Holiday hwk YET.
But it's okay...
I'll get by JUST FINE.
Actually, today was a sulky day.
My knucke is lyk blueblack thanks to my bad morning.
Sleep is a total sucker.
I need MORE SLEEP!
Other than that, I'm kinda happy.
Gloretta is sick and Tze Min is lyk in class rite now.
Maisarah is lyk at my left.
Do you like macaroons and meringues?
I HEARTS them to the core.
I don't eat them often but they're reallyreally nice.
I gave Tze Xin her letter and had fun during P.E. with Pavi, Atika, Adriana and Maisarah.
We played floorball and laughed A LOT.
Recess with Christabella, Wan Qiu and Anisa.
Tiffany Ang is absent too so I hope she gets well soon:)
♥iHeartsCandyhearts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.