Wavering Heart.

I admit that I am a sensitive kind of girl.

I take words to heart more than not.

I can remember things kinda easily.

I am also an open kind of person.

If you won't tell me what's wrong with me,

Don’t.

But don't judge me by my words.

Becos words alone do not show a round character.

I'm going through a lot right now.

Its okay if you don't give an eff but,

Don’t push it.

Do you have to torment me this way?

I would never hate a person for no reason.

I loathe you so much right now.

But I know not to judge a person.

Letting people in had killed me.

I’m not sure where to go from here.

Am I being melodramatic?

It is becos I’ve been through hurt.

Physically, mentally and maybe, even when I’m dreaming.

At night, I sit up thinking about life.

I think about how privileged I am.

I think about how much I’ve tried and ran away.

I think about dying.

I don’t want pity from these words of mine.

I just want to be IGNORED.

Don’t keep hurting me.

You’re stabbing me with your words.

All of you.

I’m sorry.

That’s all I can say.


The end is far away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.