Moments

I couldnt sleep. I haven't been sleeping well at all. At first, it was the "maybe staying up would help me feel better" then it became the "i cant seem to fall asleep at all" or the "my sleep is always disturbed". I want to fall asleep, wake up fresh the next morning and just smile. But no. Stupid moments like tossing and turning in bed does NOT help at all. It makes me feel all lethargic and sorts. Yes, there is something completely and utterly wrong with me. It's been tough. I just want to be me again but that'll mean losing friendships and sorts which totally sucks. See, all this is getting difficult for me. Veryvery tough on me. Okay. Yup. Uhhuh. Trust me, it doesn't end there. Heh. Other awful stuffs are happening in my life and i cant stand this anymore. My road to recovery is in no way going well. Im hurting more than recovering. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.