It's been three months since I last saw him. And he is still absolutely adorable. I am so blessed to have someone who is there through my good and bad. Someone who has promised to take care of me even when everything has been said and done. Sometimes, I feel like I don't count my blessings enough. I am so grateful for all God has given me. I am a humble servant.

On a side note, The Intern was an amazing movie! There was so much emotion, so much lesson to learn and most of it all, there is so much I have learnt. Life isn't always about pointing fingers, finding the faults of others. Life can also be about second chances, chasing your dreams and remembereing the fact that we are all equal. Reminds us that we will die someday but the life and its undertaking is up to us before then.

P.S| I've gained weight manz:(

♥With Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.