Today.

I went out with my bestfriend, Ad. It may sound all boring but I realise how much we've changed. She's changing for the better while Im still figuring out what to do with life. Heh. We had a great job, an awesome boss and one heck of a bunch. We may have sailed further apart during the holidays but that never stopped us from being who we really are on this date. People may have considered us to be a pair of idiots running around in Orchard and letting our hair loose but isn't life for living?

We had dinner at BBQ Chicken at night. Me, Ad, Khairina, Firdaus Macho, Azwan Mummy & Heikal. There we a lot to be learnt like how NOT to jinx the workers>.< I was saying that the sauce bottle would drop & break but end up all of them did>.< And how NOT to trip over the Christmas tree and look all flustered about it:) I guess going out with them helped me a little. Help me stop being so pessimistic all the time and help me to understand the true nature of human beings. Some people are worth being part of your life because they never do give up on you even when the time seems right.

♥With Lots of Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.