A Little Part of Me

Bad Times:(

1) Zedd - Clarity ft Foxes
"If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity."

2) Escape the Fate - My Apocalypse
"I need an earthquake, to shake this pity off the ground."

3) Agust D - The Last
"Sometimes I'm afraid of myself too, from the self-disgust and depression coming to play again."

Better Times:)

1) Beyoncé - I Was Here
"The hearts I have touched will be the proof that I leave."

2) Paramore - Last Hope
"It's not that I don't feel the pain, it's just I'm not afraid of hurting anymore."

3) BTS (방탄소년단) - Epilogue: young forever
"Even when I fall and hurt myself, I keep running towards my dream."

Notes:3

The first musician I had fallen in love with was a Malaysian artist called Ella. I remember listening to her while I was on a road trip. Her voice was just mesmerizing and as a kid, I did not quite catch the lyrics thus I must have loved her voice without a doubt.

The first English artist I remember being obsessed with was backstreet boys. The album titled 'No Strings Attached' was one of the albums we had at home and I remember it being on repeat when I was younger.

The first Chinese artist was definitely Jay Chou. The song 安靜[An Jing] which long story short means sorry did not hold any special meaning (since I loved it when I was like a kid) but it played an important part in my life when I got into my first relationship so it was a 'carried over song'?

The first Korean artist I loved was Bigbang in which I was ostracized for as everyone else in my class in secondary school were supporting SM artists. I grew to love Bigbang even till now (I bought their M A D E album from iTunes on release day) because they have such a excellent range of music.

♥miaowewew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deafening Silence

When it falls.